Your internet at home
- Unlimited volume to surf, stream and game
- Internet at top speed in your entire house
- Razor-sharp Mobile Vikings price
- Stop paying for your expensive TV subscription
- Download speed up to 100 Mbps. Upload speed up to 40 Mbps.
Your mobile number(s)
- Surf, call and text carefree on the Proximus network
- Choose any subscription or prepaid card
- Already a Viking? Then simply combine with your current number(s).
to other providers
Your perks at
To the value of € 149. Speed check by the installer included.
No TV costs
Your perks at Mobile Vikings
No TV costs
Excellent connection in your entire home
Surf at lightning speed with fiber
Watch TV over the internet and save up to € 337 per year
How does the installation go?
My SIM card is lost or stolen. What now?
In that case, you can block your current SIM card and request a new one. To do so, go to your SIM settings. You can also block your device there.
For regular SIM cards
If you request a new SIM card, it will be sent to you by regular mail free of charge. We send out our SIM cards with bpost, so delivery takes 3-5 business days. You will, of course, keep your phone number and your remaining calling credit. To block your device we need some extra information:
- what was the type of device;
- where did you lose your device (city);
- what was the time when you lost it (day and time);
- what is the device's IMEI number? The IMEI number is stated on the packaging or purchase invoice of your device.
If your smartphone is lost or stolen, you can have your eSIM blocked and request a new one. You can also do this via your SIM settings. You will then immediately receive an e-mail with the necessary instructions to activate it.
I want to transfer my number to Mobile Vikings. Where can I find my SIM card number?
You need your SIM card number to transfer your number to Mobile Vikings. You can find your SIM card number on your SIM card itself and in the customer zone of your current provider.
I suddenly experience issues with my network.
Are you suddenly experiencing problems with your network or mobile data? Chances are that something went wrong with the optimization of your SIM card. We are working hard to make all SIM cards compatible with upcoming technologies such as VoLTE and VoWiFi. Don't worry, we're happy to provide some steps that may already solve your problem.
To solve your problem permanently, you need to request a new SIM card. The easiest option is to request an eSIM: 100% digital and with instant activation. You get an e-mail immediately after you place your order to activate your eSIM. It is super simple: you scan the QR code and you're off! Within minutes you'll be able to surf, call, and text.
Do you only experience problems with your mobile data?
- For Android: First, reset your settings. You can do this in your settings under "Connections”. If your mobile data is still not working, you can follow a specific roadmap based on your device here. After that, save the settings and reboot your cell phone.
For iOS: Reset your settings first. You can find this in your mobile data network settings at the bottom. If this doesn't work, you can do the following: Go to 'Settings' → 'Mobile network' → 'Mobile data network'. Enter these details here:
- APN: web.be
- User name: web
- Password: web
Do you also see the entry fields for LTE configuration there? If so, enter the same data as above. Restart your device after this and it should work.
Still no success? Make sure to contact us, we would be happy to help you because we understand that it is urgent!
How do I transfer my eSIM to another phone?
First, you need to remove the superfluous eSIM profile (from Mobile Vikings or another operator) from your old phone. Then, request a replacement eSIM from your My Viking account and follow the instructions in your email.
You can remove your eSIM by following these steps:
- Android: go to Settings > Connections > SIM card manager > Select e-SIM > Click on the indicator to disable e-SIM
- iPhone: go to Settings > Mobile Network > Mobile data > Select the subscription you want to delete > 'Delete mobile subscription'
I can't call anymore. What do I do?
1. First of all, reboot your device.
2. Check your remaining calling credit or bundles.
3. Credit/bundles okay? Then switch between 3G/4G/LTE. You can do that in your phone's settings:
- Apple: Settings > Mobile data > select "Enable 4G".
- Samsung (Android): Settings > More settings > Mobile networks > Network mode > select 4G, LTE or an automatic network selection.
- Nokia (Windows Phone 8): Settings > Mobile networks > Highest connection speed > LTE.
4. Are you abroad? Then try selecting another provider. You can do that in your settings as well.
5. Are you able to make outgoing calls, but unable to receive any incoming calls? Find out what to do when you're unreachable.
How can I test my internet speed?
You can test your internet speed in two ways: via Wi-Fi, or with an ethernet cable (which you connect to a laptop, for example). If you notice speed differences between different devices, it is definitely worth testing your speed in both ways and comparing the results. Your Wi-Fi network can be saturated by too many connected devices.
I don't have any mobile internet. What do I do?
Trouble with your mobile internet, 4G, or surfing abroad? Follow the steps below to solve your issue.
Do you still have enough mobile data in your bundle?
It’s very important that you configure these settings correctly. In most cases, correcting these solves the problem. Go to our settings guides and look for your device. Did you receive your SIM card after March 15th 2021, and do you have an Android phone? Download the My Viking app! It will automatically configure your device for mobile internet, and you can use it to manage your SIM card. 🙂
Can’t find your device in the list? Then choose a similar device, the settings themselves are the same. If you have an Android device, pretty much any Android phone guide will do. But just to be sure, you’ll find the settings below:
- Name = Mobile Vikings
- APN = internet.proximus.be
- Username = web
- Password = web
- Proxy = [leave blank]
- Port = [leave blank]
MNC : 01
- APN-type = default,supl
- Authentication / verification type = PAP
Save your settings, toggle your flight mode on and off, and test your connection. If it didn’t work, reboot your device. That should do the trick.
If you have an iPhone, please make sure VoLTE is disabled by going to settings -> Mobile network -> Mobile data options -> Calls and data -> 4G, VoLTE off
Abroad / Roaming
- Check whether you have roaming enabled
- Choose another available operator and reboot your device
- Switch between 3G/4G/LTE
- Are you traveling outside of the EU? In that case, you won't be able to surf to avoid unexpectedly high costs. Do you really want to use mobile data outside the EU? That’s possible! With the Global Data Pass you can use mobile data in many countries outside the European Union. You can find all the details here.
Try this out in your device’s settings:
- Apple: Settings > Mobile data > select "Enable 4G".
- Samsung (Android): Settings > More settings > Mobile networks > Network mode > select 4G, LTE or an automatic network selection.
Wanna know whether your SIM card is broken?
- Could you try your physical SIM card in another device? If that doesn't work either, then the problem may be with your SIM card itself. Our helpdesk can then help you find another solution or replace your SIM card.
Still no mobile internet after going through all steps? Call our helpdesk for free using the number 1976 or send us a message.
Can I top up my SIM card via bank transfer?
Please note, we no longer support paying for a top-up via bank transfer. The chance that the payment will actually be linked to a top-up is quite small. We recommend topping up online, you can easily pay via Bancontact, Visa or Mastercard via the website or the app. Or even easier, via an automatic payment method. If you top up via our website or app, or via an automatic payment method, you will receive your top up immediately. You can find more information here.
What speed can I expect from my internet connection?
The speeds listed are expected maximum speeds. For Unlimited Fast Internet over VDSL, these speeds are up to 100 Mbps download, and up to 40 Mbps upload, for Unlimited Superfast Internet via fiber up to 1 Gbps download and 500 Mbps upload. We will not do an installation if we see that we cannot offer you at least a 40 Mbps download speed.
What exactly can cause the actual speed to be lower? Several factors influence this. On the network side, for example, the distance between your house and the street cabinet, how many installations are connected to the same line, ... Furthermore, things such as wiring in your house, location of the modem, the power of the processor on your PC, the number of devices that use bandwidth, etc have an impact as well. You can compare it a bit with a highway: in principle, you can drive up to 120 km per hour, but the condition of the road surface, other cars, and what kind of car you have, ... can cause you to drive slower than 120 km per hour.
On every new installation, a so-called DLM profile is active. This stands for Dynamic Line Management, a process that checks and tests your line for several weeks after activation. After a positive evaluation, depending on the test results, your line speed can be increased. Please note that the DLM process is fully automated. It is a dynamic process on the current VDSL network. As an operator, Mobile Vikings has no influence on this process. The DLM process keeps on monitoring and testing your line to guarantee a stable line and full quality.
Can I also watch TV live? Like Het Journaal, for example, or cycling?
Of course. Via the free apps or the channels' websites, you always have the option to watch broadcasts live.
How do I receive an MMS?
It is not possible to send or receive MMS messages with a Mobile Vikings SIM card. Of course, you can still send pictures and images through e-mail, Messenger, WhatsApp, ...
If someone tries to send an MMS to your number, you'll receive a text message including a link to view the MMS online. You’ll have to log in on this website by using your phone number as username. Enter 324… instead of +324, 00324, etc. The password can be found in the text message you’ve received.
If it’s not possible to check this website via your smartphone, it should be a better option to go do this on a PC instead. An MMS will be valid on this website for one month. Afterward, it isn’t possible anymore to log in to watch the message.
How can I get in contact with Mobile Vikings?
Want to know how to get in contact with Mobile Vikings?
- Email: you can reach us by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Phone: we are reachable by phone on workdays from 9:30 until 16:00, via 0456 19 19 76.
- Webform: fill out our form.
- Our FAQ: visit our Help & Support page.
Mobile Vikings is situated in Hasselt. Our info:
Kempische Steenweg 309/1
Phone: +32 456 19 19 76
How do I enter my Mobile Vikings invoice in my accounting?
Your Mobile Vikings invoice can be entered using the following:
- 61xxx Telephony (total amount excl. VAT)
- 411xx VAT to recover (VAT amount of your invoice)
To 44xxx Supplier Mobile Vikings (total amount incl. VAT)
Your payment to Mobile Vikings will be entered as follows:
- 44xxx Supplier Mobile Vikings (total amount of top-ups
To 55xxx financial institution (total amount of top-ups)
Does my subscription allow me to make a call to another country?
Absolutely, but such calls are not included in the calling minutes in your bundle. If you make a call to another country, you will see the charges in your next invoice or payment invitation. You can view the call rates using our roaming wizard.
What can I do when my voicemail is blocked?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your phone number. Our helpdesk will help you out and activate your voicemail as soon as possible.
Why would my voicemail be blocked?
This could happen if you forget your PIN. If you enter the wrong PIN three times, your voicemail will be blocked.
What are Viking Points and how can I earn them?
Viking Points are a form of currency at Mobile Vikings. 1 Viking Point = 1 euro. You earn them:
- Thanks to our Viking Deals: you shop online at one of our partners, and a part of your purchase amount will be paid back to you in Viking Points. You use those to top-up, or to pay for your subscription.
- By convincing your friends to become Vikings as well. If they fill in your number when signing up, you get 15 Viking Points after their second top-up or their second subscription payment. These two payments have to be fully paid: (partial) payments using Viking Points don't count.
- Sometimes there are contests or promos which offer Viking Points as a reward.
How do I become a member of an existing Viking Clan?
To become a member of an existing Viking Clan of 2 or 3 Vikings you have several possibilities:
You are already a Mobile Viking
In that case you cannot become a member of an existing Viking Clan of 2 or 3 Vikings, but you can start your own Viking Clan if you have an active subscription that's eligible. That's very easy, by the way. In your My Viking account on the website you will find your personal invitation link. You can send it to another Mobile Viking to form a Viking Clan of 2. Important to know: someone can become a member of a Viking Clan up to 7 days after activation of his/her subscription.
You are not a Mobile Viking yet
Then you have 2 options:
- You activate a new Mobile Vikings phone number with an eligible subscription (as of € 15). After your activation via the invitation link you received, you automatically become a member of the Viking Clan to which you have been invited.
- You transfer your existing phone number to Mobile Vikings and activate an eligible subscription (as of € 15). After your activation via the invitation link you received, you will automatically become a member of the Viking Clan to which you have been invited.
More details about the terms and conditions of a Viking Clan can be found here.
How do I install my modem?
- B-box 3:
Do you have a B-box 3? Click on the ‘B-box 3’ tab above to see how to share your wifi.
- Internet Box:
Do you have an Internet Box? Click on the ‘Internet Box’ tab above
to see how to share your wifi.
How can I terminate my Mobile Vikings subscription or prepaid SIM card?
No longer satisfied?
We're sorry you're no longer satisfied with Mobile Vikings. But we undoubtedly have a tariff plan that's a perfect match for you, or a solution for whatever issues you're encountering. Would you like us to help you out? Give us a call, or e-mail us, and we'll sort it out together.
Would you rather terminate your subscription or prepaid SIM card?
If you want to keep your number, your new provider will take care of everything. You do not have to terminate anything with us. Do you want to terminate your number completely? You can do so via My Viking. If you have a prepaid SIM card, it suffices to stop topping up. Your number will then automatically expire.
Can I keep my number?
Sure, no problem! When you order your SIM card with a subscription or prepaid SIM card you can select 'Keep my number'. Unless you want a new number, which obviously is also possible.
Where do I find the PIN and PUK code of my SIM card?
If you have entered the PIN code incorrectly three times, your device will require your PUK code. You can now use the puk1 code. After entering this PUK code you choose a new PIN code.
Do you want to change the PIN code? You can change it via the settings on your phone. If this function is not available, you can instead form and call the following code:
(*)*04*[old PIN]*[new PIN]*[new PIN]#. Insert this code and press "Call".
(*) for some devices only one * is required before the code.
How do I activate my SIM card?
Do you have an eSIM? Click here.
- Visit www.mobilevikings.be/en/activation.
- Enter the last four digits of your Mobile Vikings SIM card number.
- That's it!
- Are you activating a completely new SIM card with a new number, or a replacement SIM card? The activation will take up to an hour.
- Are you activating a SIM card with number transfer? The activation will take up to 24 hours. Your old SIM card will work right up until the Mobile Vikings SIM card is activated.
Can I get Wi-Fi extenders or Wi-Fi boosters through Mobile Vikings?
Wi-Fi boosters are available for rent at €3/month. For this, you have to consult your installer for the installation. If the 3 checks in your home show that boosters are appropriate, you can ask him/her to install them. They will appear on your invoice/payment invitation every month.
Has your installation already been completed and would you like to order a booster? Please contact our helpdesk and we will do the necessary.
Where is 5G already available in Belgium?
In Belgium, 5G is already available in big cities and on the coast. With the help of our coverage map, you can see where you can currently surf on 5G.
Is 5G not yet available in your area? Then be sure to keep an eye on the coverage map. Together with Proximus, we are fully engaged in rolling out 5G in Belgium, which means the network is expanding every day. The goal is to make 5G available in 99% of the country by 2025.
Good to know: if 5G is not available where you are, your device will automatically switch to the best available network and you'll be able to continue browsing on that.
How can I configure and check my voicemail?
To listen to your voicemail, call 1933 using your Mobile Vikings SIM card.
I want to change my call duration
I want to update the language of my voicemail
I want to deactivate my voicemail
I want to redirect my calls to another number
- After listening to your messages, you'll hear a menu with options to change your voicemail preferences, such as your greeting, notifications, ... ,
You can decide after how many seconds your voicemail is activated. By default, it's after 15 seconds. The options are 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 seconds. To set this up, form and call one of the codes below:
You can change the language of your voicemail by calling 1933.
Want to switch off your voicemail? Go to your SIM settings in My Viking! You can also switch it back on here.
Calling your voicemail is free of charge in Belgium and within the EU, further abroad the local rates apply. You can check those on our roaming page.
- Want to call your voicemail from a different number, or while abroad? Call 0456191933.
You can also fully manage your voicemail from the My Viking app. More specifically:
- Switch your voicemail on and off
- Set how long it takes for your voicemail to become active
Where can I find my customer code and Easy Switch ID?
You will find the Easy Switch ID on your invoice or via your My Viking account. This also applies to other operators. Since the new legislation of 2/10/23, you will find both your customer code and your Easy Switch ID on your invoice and the online customer zone of your current operator.
How do I activate / install my eSIM?
It's very simple. Immediately after your order, you will receive an e-mail with an activation code to activate your eSIM. Using the red button in that e-mail, go to your My Viking account and enter the code there.
Once that's done, you'll get a second email with a QR code that you scan with your phone's camera or that you scan via the settings of your phone , and your eSIM will be activated.
- Make sure your phone is connected to Wi-Fi before scanning the QR code.
- Do you have an iPhone? Then you need to scan your QR code via the settings of your device. This can be done via the following steps: Settings > mobile network > add Esim > Scan QR code.
- If you transfer an existing number with another operator to an eSIM from Mobile Vikings, before scanning the QR code, you must remove the physical SIM card from the previous operator from the phone.
- Similarly, if you replace a Mobile Vikings physical SIM card with a Mobile Vikings eSIM, you must remove that physical SIM card from the phone before scanning the QR code.
- For security reasons, you can only scan a QR code once. If it doesn't work a second time, please contact our helpdesk.
- Good to know: if you transfer an existing number from another operator to a Mobile Vikings eSIM, the transfer of your number to Mobile Vikings starts as soon as you enter the activation code in your My Viking account (it takes up to 1 business day max). As soon as the transfer is complete, you will receive the e-mail with the QR code. So keep that in mind (e.g. on Fridays or weekends).
Can I switch to Mobile Vikings internet at home with Easy Switch?
You can use Easy Switch to switch to Mobile Vikings internet at home. Important note: we don't offer landlines nor a TV subscription. So keep in mind that these will be terminated with your current operator, or will be covered by a new contract if you transfer mobile numbers and/or a fixed internet connection to Mobile Vikings. We therefore strongly recommend that you check your options carefully with your current operator. You can of course close your order without Easy Switch now, and contact your current operator to cancel your services there.
If you choose Easy Switch to Mobile Vikings, we will make sure that a number/all of your services with your current operator are either transferred or terminated. This is because you have a number of choices:
- You transfer your fixed internet and all your current mobile numbers to Mobile Vikings. Please note that we cannot transfer a landline and/or a subscription to digital TV to Mobile Vikings. These will then automatically be terminated, or put under a new contract with your current operator. Get in touch with your current operator for more details about this.
- You only transfer your fixed internet to Mobile Vikings. Any mobile numbers with your current operator will be terminated. Please note: these are often combined in a pack and, if so, you will have to conclude a new contract with your current operator if you want to keep these mobile numbers. Get in touch with your current operator for more details about this.
- You transfer your fixed Internet and part of your current mobile numbers to Mobile Vikings. You choose which mobile numbers will be transferred to Mobile Vikings (and to which rate plan for each individually), and which mobile numbers will be terminated by your current operator.
Let's get to it then. There's a few easy steps to follow:
- First, you decide which services you want to transfer to Mobile Vikings (see the options above - a combination of mobile numbers and/or a fixed internet connection). We strongly advise you to contact your current operator about your options for any other services (e.g. a landline, a TV subscription, or to know what happens to mobile numbers that would suddenly fall out of a pack at your current operator).
- You log in to your current operator's customer zone, or dig up an invoice from your current operator - as you will need the following information: your Easy Switch ID and your customer number at your current operator.
- During your order for Mobile Vikings internet at home on the website, indicate that you want to switch via the Easy Switch option.
- For the timing of the installation of your Mobile Vikings internet at home, you have the 2 options below. You choose the moment at which your services at your current operator are terminated.
- As soon as possible after the activation of your new Mobile Vikings services
- X number of days after the activation of your new Mobile Vikings services
What do I need to watch TV without a TV subscription?
You easily use all apps on your TV without having to use your smartphone or laptop ever again. Moreover, you only need to install these apps once. You have two options:
- You own a smart TV
Via your TV's menu you search for the VRT MAX, VTM GO and GoPLAY apps and install these. You log in once and you watch all your favourite programs for free anytime you want.
- You don't own a smart TV
Not an issue at all. A casting device will turn any TV into a smart TV in seconds. We recommend a device that supports Google TV or Android TV. This would allow installation of the apps directly on the device, plus the menu is extremely userfriendly. And last but not least, you'll have a remote. 😉
Recommendation then? That would be the Google Chromecast with Google TV. So, a small, one-time investment as compared to all the money you'll be saving by getting rid of your TV subscription and TV decoder.
How do I make an appointment exactly?
Using this link you can check whether you can have Fiber installed at your address and book an appointment for the installation. See you soon? 😉