Trouble with your mobile internet, 4G, or with surfing abroad? Follow the steps below to solve your issue.
Do you still have enough mobile data in your bundle?
It’s very important that you configure these settings correctly. In most cases, this solves the problem.
Go to our configuration wizard and look for your device.
Can’t find your device in the list? Then choose a similar device, the settings are often very similar.
If you have an Android device, pretty much any Android phone will have more or less the same settings. But just to be sure, you’ll find the settings below:
- Authentication / verification type = PAP
Save your settings, toggle your flight mode on and off, and test your connection. If it didn’t work, reboot your device. That should work.
Abroad / Roaming
- Check your APN settings (see above)
- Choose another available operator
- Switch between 3G/4G/LTE
Try this out in your device’s settings:
- Apple: Settings > Mobile data > select "Enable 4G".
- Samsung (Android): Settings > More settings > Mobile networks > Network mode > select 4G, LTE or an automatic network selection.
- Sony (Android): Settings > Wireless and networks > Mobile networks > Network mode > select 4G, LTE or an automatic network selection.
- Nokia (Windows Phone 8): Settings > Mobile networks > Highest connection speed > LTE.
More info about roaming
- Try out your SIM card in another device?