The biggest choice in smartphone covers.
Hotels and package deals
One of the most well-known online travel agencies.
Online chocolate store
Delivers the largest online chocolate offer packaged to your home.
Get up to 6.50% of your purchase total back in Viking Points
Book your ideal holiday home.
Order food online
Order food online at more than 2 000 restaurants that deliver at home.
Electronics and culture
Household devices, toys, games, books, connected devices, and phones.
Discover Dyson vacuum cleaners, hair dryers and stylers, fans, humidifiers, hand dryers and lighting.
A sophisticated and modern clothing line for women, men and couples.
Get 2,5 Viking points every month with a monthly or annual subscription.
Get 2.5 Viking points every month with a monthly or annual subscription.
Get 4 Viking points every month with a monthly or annual subscription on Le Vif/L'Express
Get 4 Viking points every month with a monthly or annual subscription on Knack.
Get 4 Viking points every month with a monthly or annual subscription on Knack.
Order medication and beauty products without prescription online.
Compare energy prices
Compare prices of different energy suppliers online.
Audio, TVs, multimedia and home electronics
A leading company in Belgium in audio, TV, multimedia, and household electronics products.
Non-food Lidl articles
Sales? That means great discounts on non-food items! Of course at Lidl prices!
The hotel business and leisure portal, offers you almost 4,000 hotels in 90 countries
NE RATEZ PLUS
AUCUN VIKING DEAL
Online chocolate store
Delivers the largest online chocolate offer packaged to your home.
Did you only just make your purchase? Then don't worry yet. It can take up to 48 hours to fully register your purchase or booking. Have you been waiting any longer? Below, you'll find a list of possible culprits. With solutions!
- Your purchase or booking is linked to another channel. If you visit price comparison sites, or click through via Google Ads, via a marketing campaign of a partner, ... after activating your Viking Deal, our cookie may be overwritten. We will not see your purchase or booking, so you cannot get Viking Points for it. Solution? Activate the Viking Deal just before completing your order.
- A "do not track" signal has been set in your browser. This may prevent a partner from linking your purchase or booking to your Mobile Vikings account. Solution? Turn off the "do not track" signal.
- Something went wrong with the Viking Deal partner. Rare, but it happens! Solution? If you submit a claim, we will check it for you. We can't promise anything, but if you still get Viking Points, we'll let you know. Because of the exchange period, among other things, it may take a while before our partners investigate such a claim.
- You bought something that you cannot earn Viking Points for. Solution? Always check the terms and conditions for each Viking Deal before you activate it.
- You paid with a gift card or used a promotional code. Solution? This too is always stated in the terms and conditions of every Viking Deal, so you know whether you'll earn Viking Points or not!
- You placed your order with a business or professional account. Solution? For some Viking Deal partners, you can'' earn Viking Points as a business user. This is always stated in the conditions of the Viking Deal in question.
You need your SIM card number to transfer your number to Mobile Vikings. There are several ways to find it.
- On your SIM card itself.
- In the customer zone of your current provider.
If you have entered the PIN code incorrectly three times, your device will require your PUK code. You can now use the puk1 code. After entering this PUK code you choose a new PIN code.
Want to know how to get in contact with Mobile Vikings?
1. Go to our Help & Support and use the search function.
2. Give us a call during workdays from 8h30 until 17h on 0456 19 19 76, or 1976 free of charge if you're a Viking.
3. Chat to us live on the website during office hours.
4. Ask us directly via Facebook (Messenger) or Twitter.
5. Send us a message via WhatsApp. Please note: you can't call this number.
6. Mail your question to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our form.
Mobile Vikings is situated in Hasselt. Our info:
Kempische Steenweg 309/1
Phone: +32 78 353 033
Attention: Because of the Coronacrisis, our colleagues are working from home. You can't visit us in our offices at the moment!
2. What is a Clan
Vikings can group together in a ‘Viking Clan’ (hereinafter referred to as a: ‘Clan’). When a Clan has been formed, each Viking from that Clan receives additional mobile data on top of his or her existing rate plan (under certain conditions) via a data bundle. The additional data bundle linked to a Clan is only valid within Belgium. The size of the data bundle depends on the number of members in the Clan (see Article 5). As long as you are legally part of the Clan or the Clan legally exists, the additional data bundle will be renewed monthly. Vikings who form a Clan can name this Clan. Vikings are free to choose a name as long as it is not abusive, vulgar, or racist. Mobile Vikings cannot be held liable in any way should the Clan’s choice of words be abusive, vulgar, or racist.
3. Time frame
Invitations for a Viking Clan can be sent and accepted indefinitely. Mobile Vikings can change this deadline at its own discretion.
4. Creation and composition of a Clan
You can only create a Clan if you are already a customer of Mobile Vikings and you meet the membership conditions described in Article 6. You can then invite others to become a member of your Clan via ‘Member Gets Member’; these invitees can be either existing Vikings or new customers who meet the membership conditions described in Article 6. Anyone who is already a Viking gets a personal invitation link with which he or she can invite others. When someone accepts the invitation and fulfills the entry requirements described in Article 6, he or she will be able to join the Clan.
A Clan consists of a minimum of two and a maximum of four members, of which a maximum of two members are already customers of Mobile Vikings at the time of founding/joining, including the founder of the Clan. The other members of the Clan – who must become Mobile Vikings customers if they accept the invitation – join the Clan when they activate their Mobile Vikings SIM card.
A Mobile Vikings phone number can only be linked to a single Clan. A Viking can therefore be part of several Clans, but only using a different phone number.
5. Data benefit
The additional data bundle linked to a Clan is only valid within Belgium.
The more members in a Clan, the greater the data benefit:
- Two members: each member receives a free additional monthly data bundle of 1 GB
- Three members: each member receives a free additional monthly data bundle of 2 GB
- Four members: each member receives a free additional monthly data bundle of 3 GB
When someone joins an existing Clan and the Clan subsequently grows larger, his or her data benefit is activated immediately. The other members of the Clan will see that their data benefit has also been adjusted when their current additional monthly data bundle expires.
Example: In a Clan of three, each member receives an additional 2 GB on their monthly data bundle. When one Viking joins that Clan, the data bundle (3 GB) connected to this newly joined Viking starts immediately. The other three Vikings of the Clan are therefore entitled to a greater data benefit (3 GB instead of 2 GB). This change takes place on the expiry date of the additional 2 GB data bundle that is already running.
When someone leaves the Clan, the data benefit of the member leaving the Clan expires with immediate effect. The other members of the Clan will see their data benefit adjusted when their current additional data bundle expires, on condition of the Clan’s validity with respect to the number of remaining members of the Clan.
Example: In a Clan of three, each member receives an additional 2 GB on their monthly data bundle. When one Viking leaves the Clan, the additional data bundle connected to this Viking will expire immediately. The other two Vikings will now form a Clan of two. This reduces their data benefit to an additional monthly bundle of 1 GB. This change takes place on the expiry date of the current 2 GB data bundle.
Vikings with an Unlimited subscription will also receive an extra data bundle as a member of a Viking Clan. They will receive the same amount of benefit depending on the size of the Viking Clan (1/2/3 GB extra) after the usage volume that gives rise to surfing at reduced speed. Under normal circumstances, this is after a usage of 20 GB.
Example: an Unlimited customer is a member of a Viking Clan with 3 members. He/she receives the same benefit, in this case an additional 2 GB, and will therefore only continue surfing after a reduced speed usage of 22 GB until the renewal of his/her subscription month.
The data benefit of a Viking Clan cannot be combined with the 15 Viking Points benefit that the Viking receives when convincing a new Viking to become a Mobile Vikings customer. If you invite a new Viking to join your Clan, you will not receive 15 Viking Points when the new SIM card is activated by that Viking.
6. Conditions of entry
The following terms and conditions of membership apply cumulatively to both the Viking who establishes the Clan and any member who subsequently joins the Clan:
- The Viking has a subscription with a monthly amount of €15 or higher. Vikings with a prepaid card, or Vikings with a subscription of €10 or €12 per month, cannot join a Clan.
- The Viking has an active SIM card. At the time of joining, this SIM card must not be subject to any of the following processes:
- Termination of the number or a (request for) number transfer to another operator
- Planned switch to a prepaid card
- Planned switch to a €10 or €12 subscription
- The Viking is not yet part of any other Clan using this specific phone number.
- The Viking is not excluded from the Viking Clan benefit provided by Mobile Vikings in Article 7.
Mobile Vikings has the right, without entitlement to compensation for the Viking, to refuse the application to start up or join a Clan in the following cases:
- Failure to meet the entry conditions of this Article 6;
- When using the services offered by Mobile Vikings in violation of these Special Terms and Conditions, the General Terms and Conditions, with legal or regulatory provisions, with public order or morality, or in a way that damages the proper functioning or integrity of the service;
- In case of evidence (or suspicion) of fraud or abuse by the Viking in relation to the services offered by Mobile Vikings or if the Viking makes any attempt to do so.
If Mobile Vikings decides not to allow someone to join an existing Clan, the other Vikings of the Clan are not entitled to any compensation, for example as a result of not obtaining the (larger) benefit associated with joining the Clan.
A Viking can have several SIM cards and therefore several different telephone numbers and be part of a different Clan with each individual telephone number. These Special Terms & Conditions apply to each Clan individually, and therefore to the telephone number the Viking is using to be part of a specific Clan. A Viking can never be part of more than one Clan with the same telephone number.
7. Exit or removal from the Clan
7.1 A Viking will no longer be part of a Clan if any of the following occurs:
- The Viking leaves the Clan via the settings of his or her SIM card;
- The Viking switches the number in question to a prepaid card or to a subscription of €10 or €12;
- The Viking permanently disconnects his or her number or transfers it to another operator.
In any of these cases, the Viking is not entitled to any compensation as a result of leaving the Clan in question (whether or not of his or her own accord). In any of the above cases, the Viking and the phone number in question will be banned from the Viking Clan programme for one month. This means the Viking cannot start a new Clan, nor can the Viking join an existing Clan via an invitation from another Viking.
7.2 Mobile Vikings has the right to unilaterally revoke membership of the Clan without any right to compensation for the Viking in the following cases:
- When using the Viking Clan in violation of these Special Terms and Conditions, the General Terms and Conditions, with legal or regulatory provisions, with public order or morality, or in a way that damages the proper functioning or integrity of the Mobile Vikings service;
- In the event of proof (or suspicion) of fraud or abuse by the Viking with regard to the Viking Clan or more generally the service provision of Mobile Vikings, or make an attempt to do so;
- When the Viking no longer meets the entry conditions described in Article 6.
If Mobile Vikings decides to withdraw membership of a Viking for the above reasons, Mobile Vikings has the right to permanently exclude that Viking from the Clan programme, and thus from other Clans of which the Viking would be a part, without prejudice to the right of Mobile Vikings to claim damages and to terminate the Contract (i.e. the Agreement relating to the mobile services described in the Terms and Conditions) with the Viking. In addition, as a result of the termination of the Contract, any other benefit, including any Viking Points, will lapse. The Viking cannot assert any claim against Mobile Vikings if membership to a Clan is revoked for any of the reasons stated above.
If Mobile Vikings decides to withdraw membership of a Viking, the other Vikings of the Clan are not entitled to any compensation as a result of losing any benefit associated with the Clan, i.e. less data due to the Clan shrinking, or the termination of the Clan if it becomes smaller than two.
8. Miscellaneous provisions
Mobile Vikings reserves the right to discontinue the Viking Clan programme (in whole or in part) without having to provide any justification. In the event of termination, Mobile Vikings will notify the Viking by all appropriate means (e.g. SMS, email). Mobile Vikings reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions, as well as the processes relating to Viking Clan programme, without obligation to provide justification. If relevant to the Viking, these changes will be communicated to him or her by any appropriate means (e.g. text message, email).
It's quite simple! Go to the HelloFresh website via the Viking Deals and order your first or next HelloFresh box. From then on your HelloFresh account is linked to your Mobile Vikings account and you earn Viking points.
- Create your account by ordering your first box through the Viking Deal
- You'll receive no less than 3 Viking Points per box, and that without limitation or expiry date. You get those points every month between the first and the tenth of the month.
- Moreover, with the discount code VIKINGS40 you will receive an extra discount of € 40, spread over your first three boxes.
Easy peasy! Enjoy all those extra Viking Points - and the great food. 🙂
Do you have 5 minutes to spare? Because that's all it takes to order your Mobile Vikings SIM card! First of all, choose if you want to order a SIM card with a subscription, or a prepaid SIM card. Follow the steps on the page to finish your order.
What do you need to transfer your current number?
- The number of your current SIM card,
- If you are under an existing contract, best to keep your customer number at hand too.
Yes, and it is valid from the moment you activate your SIM card. Note that we are not talking about calendar months here. For example, let’s say you activated your subscription on 14 September. Your month bundle is then valid until 14 October.
To unsubscribe from such a text service, send the message STOP to the text number in question.
Premium services are usually linked to special phone numbers starting with 090 or 070. A premium text service has a shorter number consisting of 4 or 5 digits. Having trouble unsubscribing? Let us know via email@example.com, we’ll help you from there.
- 090x (calls to all 090x services)
- 0905 (games, contests, logos, ringtones, leisure products/services,...)
- 09051 (TV games)
- 0906, 0907 (adult content)
- international special numbers
- 2xxx (other)
- 3xxx (other)
- 4xxx (public and commercial services)
- 5xxx (ringtones, logos and games)
- 6xxx (ringtones, logos and games)
- 61xx (TV games)
- 7xxx (adult content)
- 8xxx (free services)
- 9xxx (contract services)
Try wifi, or go to Telenet webmail via your browser. Reboot your device or toggle flight mode on and off. The IP address used for your mobile data session could be blocked by Telenet.
You can do this manually via My Viking, or using an automatic payment method.
It's not possible to receive a paper credit transfer with your paper invoice. To configure your direct debit, choose your automatic payment when selecting your subscription. If you prefer paying by bank transfer, keep in mind that it can take a few working days for your payment to be processed in our systems. In case you want to dispute your invoice/payment invitation, please mail the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org: the number of your invoice/payment invitation and which costs exactly you dispute. Our helpdesk will take it from there.
You can change the price plan for your subscription at any time. You can find the subscription formulas at “Subscriptions”. You change your price plan via the website, or in the My Viking app.
Want to select another price plan? If so, your current bundle will continue until expiration. You can decide to switch immediately, or when your current bundles expire.
If you have a prepaid SIM card, you can choose a new price plan each time you top up your SIM card. Keep in mind that if you choose the Only Data price plan your remaining calling credit will expire.
Since the most recent iOS update, the voicemail button is no longer compatible with our voicemail. We are working on a solution!
LTE and 4G are usually used interchangeably, so if you see LTE on your mobile, you can assume that you are surfing via 4G. And vice-versa.
More details? In short: 4G is a network standard that enables a very fast mobile data connection. When 4G was launched, the speed needed to reach that standard was often too high. LTE, which stands for 'Long Term Evolution', is the technology developed to enable those 4G speeds. As that technology got closer to those speeds, the terms became increasingly interchangeable.
How do you change your PIN code? You can do that in your phone's security settings.
If this function is not available, you can also use the following code: (*)*04*[old PIN]*[new PIN]*[new PIN]#. Insert this code and press "Call".
(*) for some devices only one * is required before the code.
1. For a Viking Deal
After activating a Viking Deal you will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours of your purchase or booking. Your Viking points are then on hold. After that, you have to wait for approval from the Viking Deal partner before your Viking points become available. We get this confirmation as soon as:
- Your payment has been approved
- The exchange period or your stay is over.
How long does this take?
For a purchase, it takes about a month. For a booking, up to about 8 to 10 weeks after your stay
Have you been waiting for a long time?
In your confirmation email and in the My Viking app, you will see the expected date when your Viking Points should be available. Has that estimation passed, or were your Viking Points not put on hold? Then submit your purchase or reservation via our claim form. Depending on the partner in question, it will take 6-12 weeks to process your claim - this to take into account the exchange period.
2. When you brought in a new Viking
So you've brought in a new Viking. Wonderful! There are now two ways to get your well-deserved 15 Viking Points. Namely:
- That new Viking has a prepaid card. In that case you will get your 15 Viking points after his/her second top-up for which no Viking Points are used.
- The new Viking has a subscription. Simple: after his/her second paid invoice, your 15 Viking Points will be avaiable in your My Viking account. These invoices have to be paid without Viking Points.
In both cases, we will of course send you an email to let you know that your Viking Points have arrived.
Tethering/personal hotspot allows you to share the mobile internet connection on your smartphone with one or more different devices. This is usually via WiFi: your device is visible as a possible WiFi-network to connect with. You can also set it up using a USB data cable or Bluetooth.
If your device has this function and you enter the required setting (this is different for each device - check the manual of your device), you will be able to tether.
Do you have an iPhone or iPad, and get a message telling you to contact Carrier to activate your hotspot? Follow the steps below:
- Go to 'Settings' and select 'Mobile Network'.
- Go to 'Mobile data network' and scroll down for the option 'personal hotspot'.
- Enter the correct APN data: web.be, web, and web
- Also see LTE settings? Fill in the same APN data: web.be, web, and web
- Then restart your device to save the settings. Your hotspot will now be available and you can share your mobile Internet with other devices.
As soon as you have out-of-bundle usage, we send you a notification because all of your usage from that point on will be charged on top of your regular bill. Each time you use € 10 out of bundle like that, we send you an email. You might get it a bit too early, though. Sorry!
Of course, you can always consult your account to check your out-of-bundle costs in detail in My Viking.
Monday, 14/12/2020 - As you probably know by now, DPG Media and Proximus have reached an agreement on the acquisition of Mobile Vikings by Proximus. It is important to know that this transaction can only be completed after approval by the competent competition authority. The agreement will be submitted by Proximus to that authority in the coming period.
This agreement is good news for Mobile Vikings, but it undoubtedly raises a lot of questions. You'll find the answers to a number of questions below!
Will prices increase?
No. Mobile Vikings will not increase prices after this acquisition agreement, not for prepaid cards, not for subscriptions. After all, there will be no change to our goal: to always offer our Vikings the best price and the best service.
What will happen to the Mobile Vikings helpdesk?
It will remain alive & kicking, nothing will change. Let's be clear: good service for our Vikings will always be one of our main goals.
What will happen to my Viking Points?
Nothing will happen to your Viking Points. You simply keep the Viking Points you have today in your account. The ways to earn Viking Points will also remain unchanged (Viking Deals and referring a new Viking).
What will happen to the Viking Deals?
The Viking Deals are 100% part of your life as a Mobile Viking today and will not change. The current way of working and the current partners will not change as a result of the acquisition agreement.
What will happen to the Viking Clans?
The Viking Clans are 100% part of your life as a Mobile Viking today and will not change. The current way of working and your monthly amount of free extra data will not change as a result of the acquisition agreement.
What will happen to the DNA, the identity of Mobile Vikings?
If the acquisition eventually goes ahead, Proximus has already indicated that it will safeguard the essential brand identity of Mobile Vikings. The brand will continue to offer its products and services under the same conditions and under the same name. Mobile Vikings will retain its current services and advantages and will be able to use the best mobile network in Belgium in the future and benefit from future Proximus innovations.
Will I get another SIM card?
Nothing will change for your SIM card. Even if the competition authority approves the agreement, there will be no need for a new SIM card.
Can I keep my current number?
You will be able to keep your current phone number(s) without any problem.
Do I have to change network again?
Nothing will change for the time being. If the competition authority approves the agreement, we will switch to the Proximus network in the future. It is important to know that you will not need a new SIM card for this. This transition to the Proximus network will be transparent for Vikings. As soon as we have more insights into how this will work, we will inform you in detail.
Do you guarantee that I will continue to have good coverage?
If this acquisition agreement is approved, Mobile Vikings will be able to use the best mobile network in Belgium in the future, as well as benefit from future Proximus innovations. There will be even better coverage for 3G and 4G(LTE), and the download speed will also increase. Do note that these data are based on the mid-2020 driving tests and are therefore subject to network changes by Orange or Proximus. As soon as we have more insight into how this will work, we will inform you in detail, although not for the time being.
What will happen to the My Viking app?
The My Viking app is 100% part of your Mobile Viking life. So it will continue to work as before.
From when will Mobile Vikings be acquired?
There is no specific date yet. The transaction must first be approved by the competition authority.
Will Mobile Vikings also offer broadband?
If the acquisition goes ahead, the road to a Mobile Vikings broadband offer will logically lie open. However, as far as the concrete plans in this area are concerned, the future is unknown. We will, of course, communicate about this as soon as things have become clear.
Will Mobile Vikings also offer smartphone deals?
If the acquisition goes ahead, the road to a Mobile Vikings smartphone deals offer will logically lie open. However, as far as the concrete plans in this area are concerned, the future is unknown. We will, of course, communicate about this as soon as things have become clear.
What will happen to JIM Mobile?
Both JIM Mobile and Mobile Vikings will remain as they are today.
It’s not legally possible to transfer your SIM card to another party, with the exception of ordering a card in someone’s stead or ordering a card as a legal person. The procedure for a number transfer to another provider remains unchanged, and is based on provider/phone number/SIM card number. When transferring your number from another provider to Mobile Vikings, your first payment needs to be done with a Belgian payment method.
- Visit www.mobilevikings.be/en/activation.
- Enter the last four digits of your Mobile Vikings SIM card number.
- That's it!
- Are you activating a completely new SIM card with a new number, or a replacement SIM card? The activation will take up to an hour.
- Are you activating a SIM card with number transfer? The activation will take up to 24 hours. Your old SIM card will work right up until the Mobile Vikings SIM card is activated.
Reserved Viking Points are Viking Points that are (temporarily) unavailable because they are being used for a transaction: a top-up, or the payment of your invoice or payment invitation.
When you use Viking Points for a payment, those Viking Points are reserved until the transaction is completed, usually after a few minutes. Did your top-up fail, or did you cancel it? In that case, it will take a little while for the Viking Points to be available again, and they can be reserved for up to 24 hours. But don't worry: you definitely won't lose those Points!
Do you have a subscription, and do you see reserved Viking Points? That means your Viking Points are being used as an automatic discount on your next invoice or payment invitation.
Trouble with your mobile internet, 4G, or surfing abroad? Follow the steps below to solve your issue.
Do you still have enough mobile data in your bundle?
It’s very important that you configure these settings correctly. In most cases, correcting these solves the problem. Go to our settings guides and look for your device. Did you receive your SIM card after March 15th 2021, and do you have an Android phone? Download the My Viking app! It will automatically configure your device for mobile internet, and you can use it to manage your SIM card. 🙂
Can’t find your device in the list? Then choose a similar device, the settings themselves are the same. If you have an Android device, pretty much any Android phone guide will do. But just to be sure, you’ll find the settings below:
- Name = Mobile Vikings
- APN = web.be
- Username = web
- Password = web
- Proxy = [leave blank]
- Port = [leave blank]
- APN-type = default,supl
- Authentication / verification type = PAP
Save your settings, toggle your flight mode on and off, and test your connection. If it didn’t work, reboot your device. That should do the trick.
If you have an iPhone, please make sure VoLTE is disabled by going to settings -> Mobile network -> Mobile data options -> Calls and data -> 4G, VoLTE off
Abroad / Roaming
- Check whether you have roaming enabled
- Choose another available operator and reboot your device
- Switch between 3G/4G/LTE
Try this out in your device’s settings:
- Apple: Settings > Mobile data > select "Enable 4G".
- Samsung (Android): Settings > More settings > Mobile networks > Network mode > select 4G, LTE or an automatic network selection.
- Sony (Android): Settings > Wireless and networks > Mobile networks > Network mode > select 4G, LTE or an automatic network selection.
- Nokia (Windows Phone 8): Settings > Mobile networks > Highest connection speed > LTE.
Wanna know whether your SIM card is broken?
- Try out your SIM card in another device? If it doesn't work there either, your SIM itself probably is the culprit. Our helpdesk can help you out to fix the problem or replace your SIM card.
You can identify yourself by doing your next payment with Bancontact, MasterCard, VISA, or PayPal. The law dictates this identification has to be repeated within 18 months following this first identification.
If you set up an automatic payment method or an SMS payment method with a foreign bank account, you won’t be able to activate a prepaid SIM card. Your first payment and the control payment after 18 months always have to be done with a Belgian payment method. For the other payments, you can use any payment method you want.
To check the status of your identification, go to My Viking.
- Text "CONSULT" to 1984.
- Go to My Viking. You will be able to see how much calling credit, mobile data, texts and free calling minutes to other Mobile Vikings you have left.
- In the My Viking app: thanks to the My Viking app you have a continuous and real-time overview of your remaining calling credit, usage history, contacts and so much more. You can download it here:
You can. Up to 16 GB there are no additional costs for the EU.
Your usage within Belgium isn't included in this 16 GB: only what you use outside of Belgium is. If you use more, every MB used in the EU will be charged at € 0,003/MB. If you use over 20 GB during your bundle period, both within Belgium and abroad, you'll be able to continue surfing at a reduced speed of 512 kbps.
Outside the EU, the normal roaming rates apply, and you can’t use your Unlimited data bundle.
Note: until 24/12/2020 you can use up to 14 GB at no extra cost. Between 24/11/2020 and 24/12/2020 we will adjust this for all subscriptions when your bundle is renewed.
You can decide after how many seconds your voicemail is activated. Your options are 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 seconds. A few examples:
- To activate your voicemail after 30 seconds of ringing, enter (*)*61*+32456191993**30# and press 'call';
- To activate your voicemail after 25 seconds of ringing, enter (*)*61*+32456191993**25# and press 'call'; etc.
( * ) means that you have to enter two asterisks for some devices.
- Is this not clear enough? Check out our video!
You can also fully manage your voicemail from the My Viking app. More specifically:
- Switch your voicemail on and off
- Set your preferred language
- Set how long it takes for your voicemail to become active
- Set your welcome message