1 Not available for existing Streamz customers.
Watch offline as well
No Internet? Download your series or film and watch offline. Handy when on a trip!
Binge as much as you want without any interruptions.
Watch on all
of your screens
Streamz is available on almost any screen.
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- LG Smart TV
- Samsung Smart TV
What will trigger an automatic top-up?
As soon as a payment method has been configured via My Viking, you can indicate the conditions to trigger the automatic top-up of your calling credit. Select one of the following:
- Minimum calling credit: your SIM card will be topped up automatically when your credit drops below e.g. € 5 or € 10.
- The expiry date of your bundle with Viking advantages, the free texts, and data: your SIM card will be topped up automatically a couple of hours before your free bundle expires (i.e. 1 calendar month after your last top-up).
- The minimum amount of mobile data: if you have almost no mobile data left, your SIM card will be topped up automatically within a couple of hours. Your automatic top-up will be triggered when your data credit drops below 100 MB.
If you have an old data-only SIM card (which means you top up for € 12), your automatic top-up will be triggered when your 2GB bundle expires. This type of SIM card is no longer available.
How do I pay my invoices?
- Payconic by Bancontact App
- Mastercard or Visa
- Paypal: you can create a PayPal account via the Paypal website.
Good to know: if you have used one of the above payment methods, your payment will be processed immediately. This will unblock any blocked services almost immediately.
It's not possible to receive a paper credit transfer with your paper invoice. To configure your direct debit, choose your automatic payment when selecting your subscription. If you prefer paying by bank transfer, keep in mind that it can take a few working days for your payment to be processed in our systems. In case you want to dispute your invoice/payment invitation, please mail the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org: the number of your invoice/payment invitation and which costs exactly you dispute. Our helpdesk will take it from there.
I've paid my invoice or payment invitation. Why is it still marked as unpaid?
If you pay your invoice or payment invitation online (using Bancontact, Visa, MasterCard, ...) the payment is processed within 10 minutes. When paying with bank transfer, it takes longer: up to five working days.
SIM card identification: Can I request a SIM card for another private individual, e.g. my child?
You can request a SIM card for somebody in your family (your parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, siblings), for you husband/wife, your legal cohabitant or someone whose legal guardian you are.
SIM card identification: How do I identify myself for my SIM card?
You can identify yourself by doing your next payment with Bancontact, MasterCard, VISA, or PayPal. The law dictates this identification has to be repeated within 18 months following this first identification.
If you set up an automatic payment method or an SMS payment method with a foreign bank account, you won’t be able to activate a prepaid SIM card. Your first payment and the control payment after 18 months always have to be done with a Belgian payment method. For the other payments, you can use any payment method you want.
To check the status of your identification, go to My Viking.
Where can I find my invoices or payment invitations?
You can always find your invoices/payment invitations in your My Viking account on the website and app. Of course, you will also receive them every month via e-mail at the e-mail address you linked to your Mobile Vikings account.
How can I configure and check my voicemail?
To listen to your voicemail, call 1933 using your Mobile Vikings SIM card.
I want to change my call duration
I want to update the language of my voicemail
I want to deactivate my voicemail
I want to redirect my calls to another number
- After listening to your messages, you'll hear a menu with options to change your voicemail preferences, such as your greeting, notifications, ... ,
You can decide after how many seconds your voicemail is activated. By default, it's after 15 seconds. The options are 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 seconds. To set this up, form and call one of the codes below:
You can change the language of your voicemail by calling 1933.
Want to switch off your voicemail? Go to your SIM settings in My Viking! You can also switch it back on here.
Calling your voicemail is free of charge in Belgium and within the EU, further abroad the local rates apply. You can check those on our roaming page.
- Want to call your voicemail from a different number, or while abroad? Call 0456191933.
You can also fully manage your voicemail from the My Viking app. More specifically:
- Switch your voicemail on and off
- Set how long it takes for your voicemail to become active
How can I get my phone to ring longer?
You can decide after how many seconds your voicemail is activated. Your options are 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 seconds. A few examples:
- To activate your voicemail after 30 seconds of ringing, enter (*)*61*+32456191933**30# and press 'call';
- To activate your voicemail after 25 seconds of ringing, enter (*)*61*+32456191933**25# and press 'call'; etc.
( * ) means that you have to enter two asterisks for some devices.
- Is this not clear enough?
You can also fully manage your voicemail from the My Viking app. More specifically:
- Switch your voicemail on and off
- Set how long it takes for your voicemail to become active
I can't log in. What do I do?
If you already have an account, you can log in via the website or the Mobile Vikings application. At the top right you will see the My Viking button, where you can both log in and out.
You can log in using your email address or phone number. Does it not work with your email address? Then try logging in with your phone number, and vice versa. Make sure your phone or device isn't automatically putting a capital letter at the start.
If both your number and email address don't work or you've forgotten your password, try changing your password. Didn't receive an email? Don't forget to take a look in your spam folder.
I'm unreachable. What can I do?
You can't be reached? We'll help you get back on track asap. Please try:
- Rebooting your device
- Changing your network mode. You can do this in the settings of your device:
- Apple: Settings > Mobile data > Turn ''Switch to 4G/LTE" off
- Android: Settings > More settings > Mobile Network > Network mode > Choose an option without 4G or LTE
- Nokia (Windows Phone): Settings > Mobile network > Highest connection speed > Choose an option without 4G or LTE
None of these tips help? Contact our helpdesk. Based on a recent example, no older than 24 hours, they can check what exactly is going wrong for you! Please make sure to specify the date and time of your example, as well as the implicated numbers.
I can't send any outgoing emails with my Telenet email address. What can I do?
Try wifi, or go to Telenet webmail via your browser. Reboot your device or toggle flight mode on and off. The IP address used for your mobile data session could be blocked by Telenet.
Is roaming still free of charge in the UK after the Brexit?
Yes, Roam Like at Home still applies within the United Kingdom. This means that you can use your SIM card in the UK as if you were still in Belgium, with no extra costs.
The only exception? The Viking advantage. That's only valid within Belgium. You can check all rates via our roaming page.
SIM card identification: How do I order a SIM card without a Belgian payment method?
You can't order a SIM card without a Belgian payment method.
Because we’re not allowed to activate your SIM card until we’ve confirmed your identity (= validated all of your data and documents) by having you carry out a payment with a Belgian payment method. If we come across an error or an irregularity, we won’t be able to activate your SIM card.
Can I listen to my voicemail in another country, and, if so, how much does it cost?
To listen to your voicemail while in another country, call 0456191933. You will need your PIN code to access your voicemail. Forgot your PIN code? No problem: the options menu for your voicemail provides you with the option to send the code to you in a text message.
If you are within the European Union, you can call your voicemail for free. Outside of the EU, you pay the local rate for an outgoing call. You can view the rates on our roaming page. Because you don't have any calling credit with the Only Data-price plan, you can't consult your voicemail outside of the EU if this is your price plan.
I am going to move. What do I do with my current Internet at home subscription?
At the moment you cannot move your current internet at home installation/subscription to a new address. Would you like to apply for Unlimited fast internet at a new address? Then you need to request a new installation via our website. Once you have moved, you can stop your connection at your old address. You can do this via our website, in your My Viking account. You will eventually receive a pro-rata calculation of your last invoice.
We recommend sending your current modem and/or booster back to us. That way, we ensure a smooth installation at your new address, and you will also receive a brand new Internetbox modem.
As we would like to recycle and maybe even revive your modem and WiFi booster, please return them to us free of charge and within 2 weeks. Everything you need to do so, can be found in your My Viking account. There, you download a label to return your modem and WiFi booster(s) via bpost. This is possible at a bpost office or a bpost postal point.
What does the contest entail and what can you win?
Mobile Vikings will launch a map in the new Counter-Strike 2 video game from 27 November 2023!
- Week 1: “Up in smoke”: Use the new smoke grenades in Counter-Strike 2, take a screenshot and upload it using the button on www.mobilevikings.be/counterstrike.
- Week 2: “Winner winner chicken dinner”: Use a Molotov cocktail in Counter-Strike 2 to kill a chicken and turn it into a roast chicken. Take a screenshot and upload it using the button on www.mobilevikings.be/counterstrike.
- Week 3: Play with or against the Mobile Vikings gaming ambassadors (CasualGorilla, Laagvliet, Chloé or Nensha). Sign up to take part in our influencers’ streams and play with or against our mystery pro Counter-Strike gamers.
What can you win?
For the physical prizes, each participant should send a screenshot of their results using the dedicated competition landing page www.mobilevikings.be/counterstrike.
The winners will be informed by e-mail each week and the prizes will be sent by Mobile Vikings.
More information about the competition and the prizes can be found here.
How do I install my Wi-Fi booster?
- B-box 3:
Do you have a B-box 3? Click on the ‘B-box 3’ tab above for more information about how to install your Wi-Fi booster.
- Internet Box:
Do you have an Internet Box? Click on the ‘Internet Box’ tab above for more information about how to install your Wi-Fi booster.
- Make sure your Wi-Fi connection is activated.
- Check the button on the back of the Wi-Fi Booster. The button should be set to AUTO.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi Booster. Plug the power cord of the Wi-Fi booster into an electrical outlet in the same room as the B-box.
- Press the POWER button. The light will illuminate green. Wait for 1 minute until the WPS light turns off.
- Synchronize the Wi-Fi of the B-box with the Wi-Fi booster. Press on the WPS button of your B-box for 2 seconds. The sync light (WPS) flashes.
- Then, within 2 minutes, briefly press the WPS button on the Wi-Fi booster.
The lights of the 2 devices will blink and go out after a while.
- When synchronization is complete, the light will remain on.
- You can now pull out the Wi-Fi booster and place it in a central spot between the B-box3 and the device that needs to receive the Wi-Fi signal.
- Turn the Wi-Fi booster back on and plug the power cable into a wall outlet. Be sure to check that the power button is properly pressed.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi booster.
- Plug the Wi-Fi booster's power cable into a wall outlet in the same room where the internet box is located. Press the power button. The light will illuminate orange or white.
- Synchronize the Wi-Fi of the Internet Box with the wifi booster. You do this by briefly pressing the WPS button of your Internet Box. The wifi light now lights up white.
- Press the WPS button until the positioning light starts blinking white. This can take up to 10 seconds. When synchronization is complete, the positioning light will light green. The Wi-Fi button and power button are now blue.
- You can now pull out the Wi-Fi booster and place it in a central location between the Internet Box and the device that needs to receive the Wi-Fi signal. Turn the Wi-Fi booster back on and plug the power cable into a wall outlet. Be sure to check that the power button is properly pressed.
- Does the positioning light not light up green? Then move the Wi-Fi booster closer to the Internet Box for better reception.
Can I also get a TV subscription with Mobile Vikings?
Mobile Vikings does not offer a subscription to digital TV. Most of the content available via digital TV today can be easily watched online. Think VRT MAX, or the websites of most of the TV channels. For Eleven, streamz or Disney+ for example, you don't need digital TV anymore either. 😉 That's exactly why Mobile Vikings internet at home offers unlimited volumes: you surf, stream and game as you like.
How do I change the name and/or the password of my Wi-Fi network (SSID)?
Do you have a Bbox-3? If so, click here for more information on how to change the name and/or the password of your Wi-Fi network.
- Internet Box:
Do you have an Internet Box? If so, click here for more information on how to change the name and/or the password of your Wi-Fi network.
Note: this can only be done on a device that is connected to your Wi-Fi network.
- If you'd like a visual guide, visit our wizard!
- Go to http://192.168.1.1.
- Log in with the user and password indicated on the sticker on the back of your modem.
- Then click the cogwheel next to Wi-Fi 5 Ghz or Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz.
- Modify the name and/or password of your Wi-Fi network (SSID) and press ok. Choose a secure password, and preferably save it in a digital password manager (e.g. Bitwarden or LastPass). Note: devices that were already connected to your Wi-Fi will need to be reconnected with this new data.
How much can I call and surf abroad with the 70 GB subscription?
Up to 27 GB there are no additional costs for the EU.
Your usage within Belgium isn't included in this 27 GB: only what you use outside of Belgium is. If you use more, every MB used in the EU will be charged at € 0,002/MB. If you use over 70 GB during your bundle period, both within Belgium and abroad, you'll be able to continue surfing at a reduced speed of 512 kbps.
Outside the EU, the normal roaming rates apply, and you can’t use your Unlimited data bundle. Do you really want to use mobile data outside the EU? That’s possible! With the Global Data Pass you can use mobile data in many countries outside the European Union. You can find all the details here.
Can I use mobile data outside the EU?
At Mobile Vikings we block mobile data outside the EU to avoid unexpectedly high costs. This will avoid you, as a Viking, to unexpectedly receive a huge invoice/payment invitation for your subscription, or to instantly use all of your calling credit unaware.
Would you like to use mobile data outside the EU? That’s possible! With the Global Data Pass you can use mobile data in many countries outside the European Union. You can find all the details here.
Why do we block data outside the EU? Well, outside the EU you surf mobile at € 13/MB, which means you’ll instantly reach your maximum amount out of your subscription bundle (by default this is set at € 10 or less). If this happens, you’ll not only be unpleasantly surprised upon receiving your next invoice/payment invitation, you won’t be able to surf, make/receive calls or send/receive texts either. You see, when you reach your maximum out-of-bundle amount, we're obliged to stop all your services. With a prepaid SIM card, you use your calling credit to surf mobile outside the EU, and that too will exhaust instantly.
You can of course use local wi-fi as much as possible or use a local SIM card. You’ll usually find those at airports. Outside the EU you will be able to make/receive calls and send/receive texts. You’ll find the prices for this in detail on our roaming page.
How fast can I go with 5G?
If you have the €15 and €20 mobile subscriptions, 4G and 5G can reach speeds of up to 150 Mbps. With the €29 mobile subscription, 4G and 5G can reach speeds of 500 Mbps.
Can I get Wi-Fi extenders or Wi-Fi boosters through Mobile Vikings?
Wi-Fi boosters are available for rent at €3/month. For this, you have to consult your installer for the installation. If the 3 checks in your home show that boosters are appropriate, you can ask him/her to install them. They will appear on your invoice/payment invitation every month.
Has your installation already been completed and would you like to order a booster? Please contact our helpdesk and we will do the necessary.
In which countries does Roam like at Home apply?
As long as you travel within the European Union and the United Kingdom, the same rates apply as in Belgium (roam like at home). This means that your bundles and rates apply as if you were still in Belgium. To check the rates, including outside of the EU, please visit the roaming page on our website.
You can't use your 70 data bundle outside of the EU. Outside of the EU mobile data is blocked to avoid unexpectedly high costs. Do you really want to use mobile data outside the EU? That’s possible! With the Global Data Pass you can use mobile data in many countries outside the European Union. You can find all the details here.
You can of course use local wi-fi as much as possible or use a local SIM card. You’ll usually find those at airports.
What speed can I expect from my internet connection?
The speeds listed are expected maximum speeds. For Unlimited Fast Internet over VDSL, these speeds are up to 100 Mbps download, and up to 40 Mbps upload, for Unlimited Superfast Internet via fiber up to 1 Gbps download and 500 Mbps upload. We will not do an installation if we see that we cannot offer you at least a 40 Mbps download speed.
What exactly can cause the actual speed to be lower? Several factors influence this. On the network side, for example, the distance between your house and the street cabinet, how many installations are connected to the same line, ... Furthermore, things such as wiring in your house, location of the modem, the power of the processor on your PC, the number of devices that use bandwidth, etc have an impact as well. You can compare it a bit with a highway: in principle, you can drive up to 120 km per hour, but the condition of the road surface, other cars, and what kind of car you have, ... can cause you to drive slower than 120 km per hour.
On every new installation, a so-called DLM profile is active. This stands for Dynamic Line Management, a process that checks and tests your line for several weeks after activation. After a positive evaluation, depending on the test results, your line speed can be increased. Please note that the DLM process is fully automated. It is a dynamic process on the current VDSL network. As an operator, Mobile Vikings has no influence on this process. The DLM process keeps on monitoring and testing your line to guarantee a stable line and full quality.
How can I enable the voicemail button on my iPhone?
Since the most recent iOS update, the voicemail button is no longer compatible with our voicemail. We are working on a solution!
How can I check my network coverage?
Mobile Vikings uses the Proximus network for their SIM cards. You can check the coverage via our coverage map.
Can I change my mobile number?
No, you can't. The number you transfer to us, or the number you get when you order a new SIM card, cannot be changed. Do you still want a different number? Then order a new prepaid card or SIM card with subscription. Once it is active, you can terminate your old SIM card.
Please note: you cannot transfer credit and/or bundles to that new SIM card.
When do I receive my invoice?
You’ll get your invoice on the 4th, the 12th, the 20th, or the 28th of each month.
To know on which of those 4 dates you’ll receive your invoice, look at when your bundle is renewed each month.
If your bundle is renewed on the 3rd of each month, you’ll get your invoice on the 4th of the month. If your bundle is renewed the 8th of each month, you’ll get your invoice on the 12th, ...
I can see “LTE” on my phone, not “4G”. What does that mean?
LTE and 4G are usually used interchangeably, so if you see LTE on your mobile, you can assume that you are surfing via 4G. And vice-versa.
More details? In short: 4G is a network standard that enables a very fast mobile data connection. When 4G was launched, the speed needed to reach that standard was often too high. LTE, which stands for 'Long Term Evolution', is the technology developed to enable those 4G speeds. As that technology got closer to those speeds, the terms became increasingly interchangeable.