Revocation of a remote purchase
Those placing an order online have the right to cancel their order within a period of 14 calender days without the need to give a reason and without receiving a fine.
How to revoke an order
An order can be revoked by sending a clear declaration by email to Unleashed nv at email@example.com or by sending a letter to the customer service department at Mobile Vikings, Unleashed nv, Kempische Steenweg 309/1, B-3500 Hasselt. You may use the enclosed sample form for revocation but are not obliged to do so.
Such notification of revocation may only be validly dispatched within a period of 14 calendar days following the day on which you received your SIM card. It is up to the customer to demonstrate that notification was sent on time.
Consequences of the revocation
- In the event of a revocation you are obliged to return the SIM card to Unleashed nv, Kempische Steenweg 309/1, B-3500 Hasselt, and to do this within 14 calender days following the day on which you communicated your decision to revoke your order to Unleashed nv.
- The costs that you have already paid to request the SIM card will be rapidly reimbursed by Unleashed nv and certainly within 14 calendar days following the day on which you communicated your decision to revoke your order to Unleashed nv, provided that you have returned the SIM card to Unleashed nv or have demonstrated conclusive evidence of its return to Unleashed nv, depending on which comes first.
- It is up to you to pay the direct costs associated with returning the SIM card.
- The SIM card must be undamaged upon return. The customer shall only be liable for the reduction in value of the SIM card resulting from any handling that goes beyond what was required in order to establish the nature, the characteristics, and the functioning of the SIM card.
- If you requested Unleashed nv to commence service provision during the revocation period, you shall pay an amount that is in proportion with what had already been delivered at the moment at which you notified us of your revocation, compared to the full cost of executing the agreement. For example: if you make a call, use mobile data and/or send text messages during the revocation period you will be charged for this service.