Yay, vacay! You crave it all year long: whether it’s relaxing on sun-drenched beaches, hiking through breathtaking mountain peaks or partying in vibrant cities. You say goodbye to that daily grind and all you have to do is enjoy yourself. And guess what? The enjoyment actually starts with the very first booking… 🌎✈️🌞
From stylish hotels to cosy cottages and relaxing campsites, the options are endless. So how do you find the perfect stay without feeling overwhelmed by your choices? Not so easy. This is why many people choose all-in-one services such as TUI or Sunweb. But for those who prefer to take the helm themselves, Booking.com is the go-to place to find a great hotel.
But did you know that there are many more hidden gems to find great places to stay? Priceline, ALL – Accor Live Limitless and Agoda also offer great hotel options. For France aficionados, there’s Evancy, with the nicest stays in northern France and on the French Riviera. On the Viking Deals page, you will find not only hotel options around the world, but also rental properties and campings. Discover them through websites such as Pierre et vacances, Holiday Suites, Slow Cabins, Suncamp, Campings.com… and so on. In short, there’s something for everyone! 🏕️🌅
A day out can also feel like a real holiday. Whether it’s relaxation or adventure, as a couple, with friends or with the whole family, it’s glorious. The good news is: you don’t always have to look far to find an unforgettable day trip. Center Parcs, Landal Greenparks, Europarcs… are just a few examples of awesome places where you can spend a day packed with fun. A lot of Viking Deals partners offer a wide range of activities for young and old, so boredom is certainly not on the cards.
For a truly unique experience, Puy du Fou, located near Nantes (France), is highly recommended. A place where historical spectacles full of action and emotion take you back in time. And did you also know that you can find the best day trips at the best price via Tripper? For amusement parks, zoos, saunas, restaurants and much more, without paying too much. Bargain adventure? Yes, please!
Before you book that fantastic trip, we’ll give a few more nifty tips and introduce great platforms that can take your trip to the next level.
- Arranging your transport is also important. Are you flying? Then Cheaptickets.be is the place to be. You’ll find the most complete selection of flights at the very best prices. So… Ready, set, book your ticket! ✈️
- Experience unforgettable adventures and boost your trip thanks to unique tours and exciting activities via Musement. Would you rather discover a city your own way and save on popular attractions at the same time? Then Gocity is the place to be.
- More of a free bird who wants to decide last minute? Explore the world on wheels and discover new places at your own pace with Goboony‘s mobile homes. #wanderlust, anyone? You’d still prefer a real bed during your roadtrips? Then turn to Auto Europe, they arrange car rental accross Europe. 🚗
- Bongo and Wonderbox are the perfect gifts for any occasion, but don’t forget to also treat yourself to an amazing holiday or exciting activity, once in a while. That way you can end up going on holiday really inexpensively if you ask us….
- Are you the ultimate adventurer? SRPRS.ME will send you on a unique trip without you knowing in advance where you will go. Risky, but intriguing. 😉
- Flying is convenient, but getting to the check-in on time if often challenging. Sometimes you go by train, sometimes with the taxi, but sometimes you have to get to the airport yourself. Finding a parking space is oftentimes stressful. Fortunately, Parkos offers the best car parks close to the main airports in Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany. For those who prefer to park at the airport itself, they can book a parking space in advance with Quick Parking. Bye bye stress!
- Winter sports enthusiasts can get their fill at skiset.nl. Here you can rent the best ski equipment at great prices. Book your ski equipment in advance and pick it up at one of their 800 shops in European ski resorts. That way, you can glide down the ski slopes with complete peace of mind! 🎿
- Want to travel with absolute serenity and accordingly well insured? Don’t get surprised along the way. Allianz is there for you with a complete travel insurance, cancellation insurance or breakdown assistance, so you can go on your adventure worry-free.
- Last but not least, staying online while travelling is essential. Within the EU, your data usage costs remain the same. For travel to other continents or European countries outside the EU, you can activate a Global Data Pass per mobile number. Choose the data bundle that suits you best and stay connected carefree. Find out more about our Global Data Pass here. 🌐
So, whether you’re planning a trip or just treating yourself to a special experience, we hope our tips can be helpful. If you book it via Viking Deals, you won’t have to worry about your upcoming Mobile Vikings bills either. When you shop online at one of our partners, you earn part of the purchase amount back in Viking Points. 1 Viking Point is € 1. So pack your bags and off to the next adventure! 🌍 ✨